We’re super excited to announce that our awesome advertiser Prima has contributed this week’s Humpday Giveaway prize: a brand new Aero-Press and an Able Disk Fine! What an amazing prize! Prima has all sorts of cool products for baristas and cafe owners available—just check out their website!
So first things first: Happy Humpday Everyone! Thanks to all of you who have played over the past weeks that we’ve hosted this contest. We only started this weekly trivia giveaway a month ago, but it’s been a huge hit! Want to know part of the reason we’ve done it? Well, we update the original content about news and trends and people in the industry to this here blog almost every single day! So Humpday Giveaway gives us a fun way to keep you coming back to see what we’ve been writing about here on Pasteboard!
But the main reason we do Humpday Giveaway? ‘Cause you guys are rad and we just like to interact with you!
Here’s how it works:
1) We ask you a trivia question (hint: answers can almost always be found in the current issue of Barista Magazine! Don’t subscribe? That’s OK because you can read the whole issue of Barista online for free! Just go here!)
2) Think you know the answer? Then leave it here on the blog in a comment.
3) We’ll accept answers through midnight tonight PDT.
4) All the folks who get it right will be entered into a drawing, and we’ll pull a name from a hat in our office tomorrow morning around 10 a.m.!
5) We’ll post the winner here! Then we get in contact with the winner for his/her address and ship this amazing prize right out.
That’s it! No obligation from you except enthusiasm!
Let’s get down to it!
Q: What are the two methods of decaffeination that can maintain a coffee’s organic certification, as cited in an article in the February/March issue of Barista Magazine?
And it’s ON! Please submit your answers here in the comments section, and check back tomorrow morning to see if you’re a winner of this fabulous AeroPress/Able Disk Fine gift set from Prima!
And, hey, everybody? Happy Humpday to you!