Oh my gosh, we can’t believe this is our 9th anniversary issue! Welcome! And thanks for reading!
Introducing an issue of Barista Magazine that we are so freakin’ excited about, our April+May 2014 issue. It’ll start hitting your mailboxes this week, but if you can’t wait and you want to read the whole thing online for FREE, just click this link!
Yup, that’s Chris Baca and Jared Truby of Verve Coffee Roasters on the cover. Inside the magazine is a big old story about these awesome guys, plus some absolutely amazing photos. And there’s loads more content we can’t wait for you to see!
Included in this issue…
• An amazing and insightful article about terroir called “Coffee Forensics.”
• Everything you need to know about setting the right sound in your cafe: “Mixtape: The Coffeehouse Soundtrack.”
• Want to learn about Rimini, Italy, site of the upcoming World Barista Championship? Barista Magazine publisher Kenneth Olson gives an in-depth report.
• Go Geisha with an incredible story of Panama’s most famous varietal.
• It’s been a while now since you first heard about Roya, but coffee-leaf rust is far from finished. Learn about advances being made in the fight against rust.
• An intimate interview with La Marzocco legend, Piero Bambi.
• All about Cup of Excellence’s new program for baristas.
• Our primer article for the debut of the U.S. Latte Art Championship.
• An incredible story about high quality food service to match your top-notch coffee program.
And much, much more!
So come check out our new issue, April+May 2014. And hey, can you believe Barista Magazine is 9 years old?